Do you want to write a guest post for Accounting Directory?
If you do, we would be happy to consider posting your article here.
Please read our guidelines thoroughly and when you are ready to submit, fill out the form below.
Original content – Content must be original to our site and not published anywhere else.
- We sometimes accept reviews or comments about other posted articles on the web. Just be sure to add the credits and URL to the article you are writing about.
Topics – Make it engaging, interesting and useful to our viewers (small business, accountants and other financial experts). Here are some topics that have gotten great results in the past:
- Advice, Tips, How To’s, Insights
- Articles that give the reader actionable advice to put into practice.
- Tips on accounting and HR practices for small business.
- Advices on running a small business based on first hand experiences.
- Trends and how to leverage them.
- Marketing strategies to find new clients.
- Bullets and lists are great.
Length – Keep it short and sweet. Up to 700 words is our preference. However, if yours is a bit longer, go ahead and submit anyway. Sometimes good articles need to be a little meatier.
Links – Please make sure links are relevant and current.
Edits – We might make minor edits as we see fit. We have copyright privileges but we will always keep it as close to the original and list you as author.
Images – If you would like to include an image, please use a high-quality photo the rights to which you own. The ideal dimensions are 590px by 200px and we reserve the right to make any adjustments to the photo, including but not limited to sizing, cropping, and other edits. If you do not provide an image, we will select our own image.
Submission does not guarantee publication and it might be a several days before approval and posting. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.